Teen Challenge 2019
We encounter a lot of teens in our workshops who are very smart and who fail to apply themselves.
The following ChaLLENGE will hopefully encourage you to step our of your comfort zone and show others the gifts and talents you possess. Please read this carefully, and ask for help if needed.
Essays will be accepted from teens, ages 10- 19 residing in Escambia and Pinellas Counties. Deadline for entry is May 15th. The essay should be a minimum of 400 words and include the following:
- Your name, email, age & phone #
- Parent of Guardian's Name, & Signature
- Title of Essay
The essay should tell us
- Who you are
- What your goals are for the next 3 years
- What actions you will take or is taking to achieve your goals
- What organizations you currently or plan to participate in to support your efforts
- Are you a role model and if yes, to whom?
- What makes you a role model?
- Name 3 people who have inspired you and tell how
- Each Person will receive a Certificate for their qualified entry.
- 3rd Place award- $50.00
- 2nd Place award- $75.00
- 1st Place award- $100.00
- Winners to be announced in the June Newsletter and featured on Social media
SUBMIT ESSAYS and questions to email: email@example.com
Essay deadline is May 15, 2019